For extra info go to

After having buddies over my roommate and I had been watching television once we seen Loki, my roommates canine begins flipping out in his nook. He could not management his muscle tissue so he would twitch. This man likes to get into issues. After investigating we established that he had went into one in all our buddies bag and ate his rice krispie deal with full of marijuana. After contacting our veterinarian buddies we knew it was only a ready sport. We saved cautious watch on him for the subsequent 20 hours. The following morning he was nonetheless excessive and capable of stroll, by that night he was again to regular working round. And at present he’s again to stepping into issues once more, guess he didnt be taught his lesson.

I posted this video for leisure functions and with the rise of marijuana legalization to have the ability to use largely for academic functions. I learn an ideal article on marijuana poisoning on canine, right here it goes.

“This video is represented by Break.com – For any licensing requests please contact [email protected]